Service Territory - Grand Valley Power
CREA Co-op Map
Statistical Summary Year ending December 31, 2020:
- Total services in place: 19,784
- Total Energy sales: $32,521,011
- Total miles of line: 1,686
- Total Energy sales (kwh): 221,224,973
- Total Plant in Service: $102,456,950
- Number of employees: 44
- Year Organized 1936
- Service Area: Portions of Mesa, Delta and Garfield Counties.
Serving the Grand Valley (excluding certain areas of Grand Junction and Fruita as well as Palisade, Clifton, East Orchard Mesa and the Redlands), the Plateau Valley (including Collbran, Mesa, Molina and Mesa Lakes), the DeBeque-Roan Creek area, and the Whitewater, Kannah Creek and Gateway areas.