Grand Valley Power has, for a number of years, kept on file any person who has informed us that he or she is on an "electrically" operated life support system.
We consider this to be very important information. If there is a planned outage we want to be able to notify the consumers affected or emergency personnel so that the person's welfare will not be jeopardized.
It is equally important that we keep this list updated. We request that you notify Grand Valley Power if you are on an "electrically" operated life support system. Please include the following information:
1. Name, address, account number and telephone number.
2. Type of life support equipment used, such as oxygen concentrator.
3. Do you have any back up or portable equipment, such as oxygen cylinder or lox bottle?
4. Name and telephone number of relative or friend to be contacted in an emergency.
5. E-mail address so we may contact you each year to request an update of the medical equipment or medical condition.
Grand Valley Power wants to maintain an accurate and up-to-date list of all life support systems on its lines. This information can be life saving!!! If you have any questions, please contact the operations department at 242-0040.